Helping you take care of your jewellery - some general advice and guidelines
- Add jewellery last when getting dressed
- Store carefully to avoid tangling and scratching
- Handle with general care
- Check prongs periodically for wear and tear
- Wear when bathing
- Wear in bed
- Wear when exercising
- Wear when doing housework, D.I.Y., Gardening etc
- Allow direct contact with perfume, hairspray, body lotions, foundations etc.
- Use abrasive cleaners on jewellery
Precious Metals - Sterling Silver
Sterling silver is a precious metal with a natural characteristic to tarnish. To remove any tarnish clean your jewellery with a specialist cleaning cloth or fluid.